Friday, January 11, 2013

Happy (albeit belated) Holidays!

So over the holidays, I decided to make a very special gift for someone in particular. Quite the fan of BioShock, I decided that perhaps I would create a piece of fan art to help celebrate the holidays as well as preparing for the release of BioShock: Infinite! I'm quite excited for it, anyway. This is just a fun piece that I painted (except for the city backdrop, those details will follow) that I enjoyed doing.

As noted in the last sentence I do need to add that the city background is not my original work. It belongs to Tim Warnock, check out his website: http://www.thenextside.com/index.html it's a great website and he's a great artist!

(This image was taken from the BioShock video game series or from websites created and owned by 2K Games, the copyright of which is held by Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. All trademarks and registered trademarks present in the image are proprietary Take-Two Interactive and its subsidiaries.)


No comments:

Post a Comment