Wednesday, January 9, 2013

The learning process

It seems to me that part of the learning process is accepting your failures along the way and realizing what you did wrong and how to succeed the next time you try. That statement is not saying that you should throw in the towel or just give up by any means. However, there is still the phrase that you can't polish a turd. If it's bad in the initial stages, then it's best to get the feedback to recognize that early on and start over fresh. With that said, I recently worked on an interior scene for a class. I learned a lot, which is the best thing I could have asked to get from this. It's not what I would have hoped to produce as an end result but since doing this I've improved in technique, methodology, and overall process. Pull out the positives that you can!

(2 versions, the first one is lower res, but includes smaller edge details that the high res cropped out)

Low

High

No comments:

Post a Comment